Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members in our development department:
Application Security Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally.
You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, exposure to exclusive knowledge and experience, and the ability to influence on what products get built. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
Are you passionate about:
• securing and designing applications that compose a cryptocurrency exchange,
• understanding how technologies, protocols and exploits work,
• training and advising others about security topics,
• automating everything?
• expert knowledge of one or more of the following Python, Django, Go, blockchain technologies, Docker, AWS
• the ability to understand and demonstrate common web application vulnerabilities
• experience in recognizing code patterns that lead to vulnerabilities
• some experience with tools for static and dynamic code analysis
• a drive to share knowledge and experience with product development teams
• a generalist that can shift between reviewing code, preparing workshop sessions and writing code
• an eye for details but remains pragmatic
• a sense of ownership and responsibility
• learning agility
Nice to have:
• experience working in security related teams from high security or highly regulated industries
• threat modeling experience
• experience developing mobile application, products on blockchain, crypto wallets
• product oriented thinking
• familiarity with CI/CD tools
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to join our team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”. If you really want to make an impression, include also your Digital Footprint (e.g. your GitHub account, etc.).