Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange, offering a safe, reliable, innovative and user-friendly gateway into the crypto world, is hiring a new:
Associate – US Client Services
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join one of the leading virtual currency exchanges in the world. You will work in a dynamic, fast-growing, international company that sets standards in the industry and be part of the team that helps to grow our US presence, based in New York.
- Provide exceptional white glove client service to our institutional and/or high-value clients through phone, email and video calls in an articulate and empathetic manner while building long-term relationships
- Active involvement in driving down-funnel customer growth and executing against related strategic initiatives
- Responsible for providing support for Bitstamp’s products and serving as a domain expert across multiple channels
- Serve as an escalation point for high priority requests or complex investigations
- Assist senior institutional coverage team members in generating, filtering, prioritizing, and tackling leads and responding to inbound opportunities as needed
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows and tools where possible
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in the highest quality, on time, and fulfill all client’s requirements
- Facilitate pre- and post-onboarded client calls highlighting key product features and answering technical-related questions
- Prepare and present reports on client relationships to internal stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between the client and other distributed internal teams when surfacing bugs, incidents and product feedback
- Record meeting minutes and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Show the highest level of professionalism both internally and externally
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience; prior experience related to financial markets, account management, customer service, or similar preferred
- Must be passionate about cryptocurrencies, financial markets, trading systems, emerging technology; a solid understanding of cryptocurrency market structure highly regarded
- Must be malleable and willing to learn with an open mindset
- Team player with strong time-management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize, and understand the scope of work and cross-department connections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and institutional clients/partners
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization, with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work seamlessly with an international and distributed team
- Willingness to travel occasionally to clients and other Bitstamp offices
Bitstamp started in a garage with two laptops, a server and an unwavering belief that cryptocurrency was going to revolutionize finance. That was in 2011, just two years after the launch of Bitcoin.
Today, Bitstamp is Europe’s largest cryptocurrency exchange and a cornerstone of the global crypto market. Over four million individuals and financial institutions have placed their trust in us, because we’ve continuously proven to be stable, reliable and committed to long-term growth. We focus on quality and don’t take shortcuts – in business or when it comes to our team.
We have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by building a talented team of people who enjoy working together and are dedicated to supporting each other’s growth. This is your invitation to join that team.
Click here for more information on our culture, mission and benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join our team, send us your application in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.