Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange, offering a safe, reliable, innovative and user-friendly gateway into the crypto world, is hiring a new:
CARD PRODUCTS MANAGER
Are you passionate about:
• Creating strategic direction for card product lines,
• building and launching new card products and finding ways to improve existing product lines,
• participation in establishing objectives for each card product and monitoring its profitability and revenue,
• providing recommendations for growth and optimization,
• market research, identifying trends, advancements and new opportunities to improve card product lines,
• managing vendor relationships, and ensuring card products are competitive,
• collaborating with various internal stakeholders as an in-house expert?
Do you bring:
• At least 7 years of product management, payment industry and/or banking experience combined,
• ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance,
• extensive knowledge of card products, services, and processes,
• extensive product development concepts and practices knowledge,
• ability to lead large and complex projects with the ability to work independently, and successfully manage multiple concurrent activities, priorities, and deadlines,
• advanced computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office programs) and ability to quickly adapt to new tools and systems,
• analytical skills, responsible, goal oriented, self-initiative, and precise approach, with good communication skills, independence and teamwork experience?
What we offer?
• Work in a dynamic, fast-growing international company that sets standards in the industry,
• excellent team, working in a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas,
• excellent working conditions in Ljubljana,
• opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience,
• opportunity for personal and professional development,
• options to attend conferences and workshops,
• competitive pay and other benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join the Bitstamp story, send your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.