Bitstamp, one of the leading virtual currency exchanges in the world, offering a safe, reliable, innovative and user-friendly gateway into the crypto world, is hiring a new:
Deputy Head of Treasury
Are you passionate about:
• supporting daily global cash positioning activities,
• planning and forecasting cash flows projections for different time horizons,
• supporting improvements to optimize treasury activities, automate functions and increase internal controls,
• reconciliation of bank accounts and treasury records,
• ensuring good banking relationships,
• supporting risk and exposure identification and analysis,
• managing liquidity buffers and financial investments,
• preparing daily, weekly and monthly cash reports including variance analyses, ad hoc analysis on cash, and various other reports of treasury activities?
Do you bring:
• At least Bachelor's degree in Economics or Finance,
• At least 7 years of working experience, with solid Treasury and Finance background,
• strong analytical, planning and organizational skills,
• strong Excel and spreadsheet skills, including formulas,
• excellent communicational skills,
• team-player attitude,
• fluency in English and Slovene language?
What we offer?
• Work in a dynamic, fast-growing international company that sets standards in the industry,
• excellent team, working in a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas,
• excellent working conditions in Ljubljana,
• opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience in international setting,
• opportunity for personal and professional development,
• options to attend conferences and workshops,
• competitive salary and other benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join the Bitstamp story, send your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.