Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members in our Product Engineering department:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally. You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions in Ljubljana and Celje, with opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
Are you passionate about:
- creating and optimizing the latest cryptocurrency trading platforms,
- helping to discover new practices in the financial world,
- designing and developing solutions for a global user base,
- developing tools for internal company processes?
- Design, automate and operate production & testing environments/infrastructure and delivery pipeline (CI/CD)
- Work closely with engineering teams to enable quick and independent development cycles and fast product delivery
- Ensure developed products are reliable, performant and scalable (based on product objectives / requirements)
- Effectively communicate solutions with team members and technical stakeholders (Architects, SysOps, SecOps)
- Review & verify proposed technical plans and changes to infrastructure; provide feedback based on the established cloud patterns and good practices.
- Monitor product related services, diagnose issues and propose changes to improve system's robustness and overall user experience
Do you bring:
- Experience with Infrastructure as code frameworks (troposphere, terraform, pulumi, etc..)
- Experience with provisioning / configuration management / application deployment tools (ansible, chef, pupppet, etc..)
- Experience with container technologies
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure components (databases, loadbalancers, networking, caching, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with agile practices and lean development processes
- Solid Linux fundamentals and administration skills
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (e.g. bash, python)
- Interest or experience with AWS
If you answered yes to above, and would like to join our team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”. If you really want to make an impression, include also your Digital Footprint (e.g. your GitHub account, etc.).