Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members:
KYT (Know Your Transaction) Agent (student job)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally. You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions in Ljubljana and Celje, with opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- processing KYT (Know Your Transaction) alerts in accordance with the company's internal guidelines,
- investigating potentially suspicious activity,
- producing Suspicious Activity Reports,
- communicating with Bitstamp's platform users,
- obtaining and processing data in accordance with the instructions.
- excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level - knowledge will be verified)
- excellent written communication skills,
- high level of computer literacy,
- reliability in responsibility,
- high conscientiousness,
- developed analytical skills,
- ability to learn quickly,
- ability to independently make decisions and to take responsibility,
- at least two years of work experience.
- work with the latest technologies,
- interesting and dynamic work,
- positive work environment,
- working in a young and connected team,
- possibility of personal and career development,
- working in a fast-growing international company,
- regular payment.
If you are interested in joining the Bitstamp story, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking Apply for this job.