This is an opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest European based crypto exchange and are ramping up our presence globally, notably in the USA and APAC region. You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, with opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, exciting team buildings, competitive compensation & benefits, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas. The successful candidate will report to a Senior Legal Officer and the Head of Legal, Europe.
We are seeking an Experienced Company Secretary/Paralegal to join our Legal team.
- Support the Legal team in the day-to-day corporate secretarial tasks and take care of the corporate matters of our Group entities.
- Preparation of board packs, attending board meetings and drafting minutes thereof.
- Drafting/completing board minutes, board/shareholder resolutions and other documents.
- Preparation and maintenance of registers and internal records.
- Filing of corporate documentation/changes with the RCS and any other corporate register.
- Update of checklists, databases, etc.
- File, scan and archive all relevant documents.
Skills / experience required:
- Paralegal higher education or relevant legal/paralegal experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in an international environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French or German would be a plus, any other language is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize issues.
- Team oriented.
- Strong organizational skills, paying attention to details.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Highly efficient, proactive and trustworthy.
- Perfect command of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to join our young dynamic team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.