Bitstamp, the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager in Ljubljana, Slovenia, or remote in EU time zones.
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced product marketing professional to help us expand and optimize our suite of products. You will be responsible for positioning existing and new products to meet both the needs of our customers and company goals. You will be expected to build industry-leading product marketing practices in close cooperation with our product and marketing teams. Join Europe’s biggest crypto exchange as we ramp up our global presence.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop deep understanding of the customer lifecycle journey and identify opportunities to acquire, activate, engage and retain customers
- Effectively position products for different markets and customer types
- Develop marketing strategies for both existing and new products, drive innovation by devising new acquisition channels, organic loops, business models, partnerships and retention strategies
- Develop lifecycle marketing and always-on campaigns across email, social media, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to increase activity, reduce churn and improve retention
- Create a framework to measure success and improve performance by conducting experiments/campaigns across all customer touch points
- Partner with cross-functional teams including product, growth, UX, analytics and marketing to develop industry-leading products and campaigns
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to internal teams
- Further develop your career with diverse challenges and training opportunities
- Dive deep into the quickly evolving crypto industry alongside our young and passionate team
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in growth or marketing with expertise in product marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the crypto or finance industry strongly preferred, passion for crypto is a must
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record of effective strategic planning, timely execution and delivering results against company goals
- Data-driven decision maker that also has strong creative and emphatic thinking skills and is always able to understand the customer’s perspective
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to effectively work across departments, regions and time zones as part of a global company
- Passionate about finding new approaches to improve customer funnels and using data to understand what is working, what isn’t and why
- Understands the difference between delivering work and delivering results, likes to get things done and finish projects
Bitstamp started in a garage with two laptops, a server and an unwavering belief that cryptocurrency was going to revolutionize finance. That was in 2011, just two years after the launch of Bitcoin.
Today, Bitstamp is Europe’s largest cryptocurrency exchange and a cornerstone of the global crypto market. Over four million individuals and financial institutions have placed their trust in us, because we’ve continuously proven to be stable, reliable and committed to long-term growth. We focus on quality and don’t take shortcuts – in business or when it comes to our team.
We have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by building a talented team of people who enjoy working together and are dedicated to supporting each other’s growth. This is your invitation to join that team.
Click here for more information on our culture, mission and benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join our team, send us your application in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.