Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange, offering a safe, reliable, innovative and user-friendly gateway into the crypto world, is hiring a new:
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance software implementation project manager to join one of the leading virtual currency exchanges in the world.
Are you passionate about:
- managing software development projects according to specified targets, ensuring project delivery within defined project objectives, timelines and other constraints,
- allocating and utilizing resources, and managing expectations,
- negotiation and maintaining effective communication and relationships with different project stakeholders,
- requirements and solution specification management,
- business process management & optimization; clear presentation in form of specifications,
- managing changes,
- organizing, coordinating and directing project teams?
Do you bring:
- solid experience with software development project management in financial industry,
- at least five years of working experience,
- knowledge of project management methodologies (both traditional and agile) and tools,
- solid analytical skills,
- strong and open communications skills,
- development teamwork experience,
- hands on attitude with the ability to adapt and be pragmatic,
- responsible, goal oriented, initiative taking attitude,
- good skills of influencing without authority,
- ability to work on simultaneous projects in a fast-pace environment,
- fluency in English?
If your answer is yes, and you would like to join the Bitstamp story, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.