Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members in our engineering department:
Quality Engineer (Mobile platform: Android & iOS)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally.
You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, and ability to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
- Review product & technical specifications/documents and provide timely feedback
- Write, maintain & execute test scenarios thorough the product lifecycle
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Communicate effectively with all teams involved (e.g. project managers, product owners, engineering, etc.)
- Identify & track bugs, perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools & technologies
- Analytical problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of software, QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile platforms such as iOS/Android
- Experience with writing automated test for Android/iOS using Appium
- Experience in writing test scenarios based on product specifications
- Experience with issue & project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA) and source code management tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- At least 2-years of experience with mobile testing on Android/iOS
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to join our young dynamic team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.