Bitstamp, the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange, is looking for a
Senior Corporate Onboarding Agent
As the CO senior agent, you will be responsible for onboarding of institutional clients to one of the leading exchanges in institutional crypto trading. You will collaborate closely with compliance experts and business developers in Europe, USA and Asia and gather experience on leading institutions, emerging fintechs and startups forming the cutting edge of finance.
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting corporate onboarding process
- Identifying and presenting complex cases to the department head and/or compliance team when necessary
- Understanding and practicing risk-based approach inline with adopted procedures
- Proactively using available internal, external and public data sources for verification where applicable.
- Assisting and advising junior members / agents on entry level
- Contacting clients where necessary to explain on-boarding requirements or to clarify received information
- Identify opportunities to improve team efficiency, productivity and service quality
- Investigate any discrepancies, exceptions and non-compliance and inform the department head promptly of any unusual or exceptional activities
- Establish and maintain excellent communication with various business units and key stakeholder
Who we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience in financial services KYC/AML roles
- Strong functional knowledge of requirements associated with AML
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken (tier C1)
- Reliability, sense of responsibility
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, whilst maintaining strong quality of work and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus on customer service
- Understanding and practicing risk-based approach in-line with adopted procedures
- Sound understanding of the Financial Industry
- Excellent analytical skills and able to see issues at both a high-level and in detail
- Operational excellence demonstrating attention to detail and a controls mindset.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Seasoned communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong working relationships
Bitstamp started in a garage with two laptops, a server and an unwavering belief that cryptocurrency was going to revolutionize finance. That was in 2011, just two years after the launch of Bitcoin.
Today, Bitstamp is Europe’s largest cryptocurrency exchange and a cornerstone of the global crypto market. Over four million individuals and financial institutions have placed their trust in us, because we’ve continuously proven to be stable, reliable and committed to long-term growth. We focus on quality and don’t take shortcuts in business or when it comes to our team.
We have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by building a talented team of people who enjoy working together and are dedicated to supporting each other’s growth. This is your invitation to join that team.
Click here for more information on our culture, mission and benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join our team, send us your application in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.