Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members in our development department:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally.
You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, with opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
• Gather requirements from other stakeholders on the project
• Provide high level designs
• Help developers to improve themselves in coding and designing practices
• Coordinate with the team to design the future of Bitstamp platform
• Review the work of other developers on the project
• Experience in designing web systems
• Knowledge of infrastructure parts (web servers, requests, etc.)
• Communication/presentation skills
• Python, preferably Django
• Knowledge around:
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to join our team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”. If you really want to make an impression, include also your Digital Footprint (e.g. your GitHub account, etc.).