Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members in our development department:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally. You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions in Ljubljana and Celje, with opportunity to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
Are you passionate about:
• creating and optimizing the latest cryptocurrency trading platforms,
• helping to discover new practices in the financial world,
• designing and developing solutions for a global user base,
• developing tools for internal company processes?
Do you bring:
• functional knowledge of working with Linux systems,
• experience with Docker, AWS,
• active knowledge of the English language,
• experience with development best-practices (automatic code testing, code reviews, pair programming),
• the ability to solve programming problems, working independently as well as in a team?
If you answered yes to above, and would like to join our team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”. If you really want to make an impression, include also your Digital Footprint (e.g. your GitHub account, etc.).