Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team members in our development department:
Software Developer – Technical Support
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally.
You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, and ability to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
Are you passionate about:
- creating and optimizing the latest cryptocurrency trading platforms,
- helping to discover new practices in the financial world,
- developing solutions for a global user base,
- developing tools for internal company processes?
- At least 1 year of experience in commercial software support, development, or quality assurance.
- True and unconditional desire to be helpful.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good grasp of network technologies, API integration patterns, and white-box testing techniques.
- Excellent skills in log analysis, troubleshooting DB queries, and the use of regular expressions.
- Ability to read Python, JS, and related languages and in-depth knowledge in SQL is essential.
- Effective communication and rapport across the org boundaries.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the modern software operational environments, including GCP/AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Background in financial systems, preferably at a new generation fin-tech company.
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to join our team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.